Achieve warm, bright and well-balanced acoustic tones with the D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, light 12-15 acoustic string set. These light strings balance volume, project and comfort so you can strum all night without cramping your hand or hurting your fingers. Because of the light weight, these strings are ideal for smaller-sized guitars, younger players and beginners just starting to get the hang of classical guitar.
D'Addario started making these strings in 1974, so this set represents an industry standard with decades of craftsmanship and innovation behind it. D'Addario winds the corrosion-resistant phosphor bronze outer layer over a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high-carbon steel core. What you get is a long-lasting and bright-sounding tone alongside excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String gauges: plain steel .012 and .016; phosphor bronze-wound .024, .032, .042 and .053
- Light weight ideal for beginners
- Easier on hands and fingers