The DSL Bullet Straps feature x25 .308 (2.5” width) or .300 (3.5” width) dummy bullets. Bullets are primerless and powder-less and completely inert. Special density 15mm foam is inserted between the top and backing in the “sweet spot” from the back shoulderblade to the front shoulder, absorbing instrument weight and providing suspension for extended player comfort. Each strap is handmade in Australia from handsourced highest quality leather.
The top of each strap is made from tough but supple medium weight leather, while the backing is extra soft and comfortable fullgrain garment quality leather. A classic tough interweave tail is fitted for adjusting strap length. 2.5” width available in black or white leather. 3.5” width available in black leather as standard.
- Made in Australia
- Highest quality genuine leather
- Top is tough but supple medium-weight leather
- All leather double stitched
- 15mm padding
- Backing is garment leather
- Features 25 .308 or .300 dummy bullets (primerless and powderless)
- Available in 2.5” and 3.5” widths
- Classic tough interweave tail for adjusting strap length
- Adjustable length 100cm to 148cm as standard