Sharp, contoured “F” body shape in a classic 70’s mixed wood panel colour scheme with polyurethane finish. Extra thin U shape neck-thru-body construction with 25.5” scale length, 5 piece maple/mahogany neck, ebony fretboard housing 24 extra jumbo frets. 42mm width at the nut.
ESP Floyd Rose licensed floating, double locking trem for bright tone and superior tuning stability. ESP LH-301 neck and bridge humbuckers with push/pull coil split via tone knob. 1x volume control, 3 way pickup selector, black nickel hardware and rear output jack. All housed in a mahogany body with ebony top.
- Neck-Thru-Body 25.5” Scale
- Mahogany Body w/ Ebony Top
- 5 Pc Maple/Mahogany Neck w/ Ebony Fingerboard
- Locking Nut w/ 42mm Neck Width
- Extra Thin U Neck Contour
- 24 Extra Jumbo Frets
- Black Nickel Hardware
- ESP Tuners
- ESP Licensed Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge
- ESP LH-301 Bridge & Neck Pickups w/ Push-Pull Coil Tap on Tone Control
- 1x Volume/1x Tone Knob
- 3 Way Selector Switch
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Miami Sound users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.