The Mooer MEP-MACP8 Macro Power S8 is a pedal power supply with eight output power supply jacks.
It is equipped with vary functions input voltage switch, independent output power jack, over-current protection and adjustable output. It was designed to meet users’ needs and offer convenient and pure experiences.
Output power jacks from left to right:
- One adjustable voltage output power jack with output voltage of 9V, 12V, 15V or 18V. The output current is 200mA.
- Three independent output power jacks. Each line’s output voltage is 9V and the output current is 200mA.
- Four parallel output power jacks. Each line’s output voltage is 9V. Support the whole 400mA power needs that the four lines parallel into an independent output power jack.
- The switch functions of input voltage: Due to the differences of AC requirements in different countries, the Macro Power S8 is set up with different switches: 110V~120V and 220V~240V. Mooer prepared two specifications fuses in the fuse holder right on the power socket. The pre-load one is for 220~240v AC, and the backup one is for 110V~120V AC.
- Independent power supply jacks: Eight power supply jacks. Five of them function completely independently, which ensures no interference with each other. If one of the power supplies is down, other output lines can still work independently.
- Adjustable output power jacks: The first output power jacks can choose output voltage from 9V, 12V, 15V and 18V, which could satisfy the needs of different pedals.
- LED light indicates the status of power supply: Eight blue LED lights indicate the power supply status. Precise power supply status can always be seen clearly.
- Over-current protection function: Every independent output power supply line has the over-current protection function, which could avoid the situation that the pedal power is bigger than the output of the power supply. When you connect a pedal with the power supply but the LED light is not on, you should check out if the pedal power is bigger than the output power supply.
- Power supply: 230V (220V-240) OR 115V (110V-120V) AC
- Output voltage: 4 independent 9V output power lines. One adjustable output power line (9V, 12V, 15V, 18V) (centre negative plug)
- Current Draw: Four Output lines, each one outputs 200mA independently. The other four output lines cannot exceed 400mA output in total.
- Dimensions: 165mm (D) × 83mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 1.12kg