The Mooer MEP-RE Reecho digital delay micro effects pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
The Reecho digital delay pedal has three working modes:
- Analog: Simulates a warm and smooth analog echo
- Real Echo: Simulates a natural echo
- Tape Echo: Simulates the sweet and spacey echo sound from a vintage tape echo machine
This pedal emulates the classic tones of the Boss DD2.
- 3 way mode switch: Analog Mode, Real Echo, Tape Echo
- E.Level: Adjusts level of delay
- F.Back: Adjusts feedback of delay
- Time: Adjusts delay time
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)