*USED* Walden B1E Baritone Acoustic
Grand auditorium body shape with solid sitka spruce top and laminated rosewood back/sides. Baritone specific bracing and solid rosewood binding. Bolt on graphite reinforced 2 way truss rod, mahogany, soft C profile neck with rosewood fretboard. 26 ¾” scale length with 46mm width at nut. Rosewood bridge with bone saddle.
A unique feature is an offset sound-hole with side port that allows the guitarist to experience the full range of the instrument. Fishman Prefix Pro pickup with full EQ, volume and notch controls. Body and neck finished in Nitrocellulose Satin Lacquer.
This used guitar comes with its original case.
- Body Shape: Walden Grand Auditorium
- Soundboard: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Rosewood
- Bracing: Baritone Specific
- Body Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Rosette: Rosewood & Abalone
- Neck: Bolt-on, graph. reinf. Mahogany w/ 2-way Truss
- Fingerboard/Bridge/Headplate: Rosewood
- Nut material: Bone Nut width: 46mm / 1 – 13/16”
- String Spread at Bridge: 57.5mm / 2 – ¼”
- Scale Length: 26 ¾”
- Tuning: (recommended): B-E-A-D-F#-B
- Tuning Machines: Gold Diecast w/ Black “Soft Feel” Buttons
- Logo: Pearl Inlay on Headstock
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Satin Lacquer
- Case: Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Pro (B-1E Model )
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Miami Sound users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.